29 August 2004

CSPI's Nutrition Action

I just renewed my subscription to Nutrition Action. Over the past year I've tried very hard to improve my health. I wasn't sick, in fact I was in good health for 5' 3" and 150 lbs. In other words I was overweight and sedentary. Nutrition Action is one on of the key ingredients in my physical transformation. There are a lot of sources for nutrition information but almost none of them are credible. Most health & nutrition books are more useful as a source of dead weight than information.

Nutrition Action is different. It's the Consumer Reports of health. Every piece of information is based on solid clinical studies. The articles are very balanced and very honest. There is no advertising and there is no agenda beyond providing good nutrition information. Plus the recipe's are simple and very handy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home