11 September 2004

I Obviously Don't Know What I'm talking about

I received the following comment from capsandxfilesfan1242 who apparently likes hats and X-files. Not sure what the 1242 is all about though.
The petition to bring The X-Files back to Sci-Fi is a great idea! You obviously don't know what a quality TV show is supposed to be like. In a recent TV Guide article it ranks The X-Files at #2 for the top 25 cult TV shows of all time, and let me tell you The X-Files has a huge following. Gillian Anderson is great and her acting is fantastic. You probably haven't seen the part of the series when Mulder gets abducted or when he "dies", Scully is very emotional then, which Gillian does a great job acting. Scully was not a sidekick, but a partner, scientist, and a loyal friend. There are also X-Files references all the time like on the news, radio, TV shows, and songs. You can go to http://mywebpages.comcast.net/injoke/xfoutsid.html to see just how many references there are of The X-Files, and even that isn’t correct because there are more shows all the time that have X-Files references in them like the Navy NCIS episode “The Truth is Out There.” I don’t think that any other show has this may references because no other show is as good as The X-Files.

I'd like to hear what you favorite show is because I bet its something really stupid.
Well that must be it. I'm stupid for having a contrary opinion. That's what I get for going against the rabid fans of a cult show.

Yup. Me's a dummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home