15 September 2004

No Yoga today

After waking up this morning and weighing myself I decided to get to work early instead of going to yoga class. I've dropped three pounds in the last three days due to working so late that I couldn't eat dinner. That is way too much weight loss way too fast. Three pounds in three days is not healthy. Some of that loss is almost certainly muscle. I have put too much time money and effort into my physical health over the last year to accept this type of loss. So I decided to bag yoga in the hope that I can get enough work done to go home on time and eat dinner for once. I spent half of Sunday making chili and I haven't had one spoonful yet. Maybe tonight I will finally make a dent in something other than my belly.

2 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

That amount of weight loss in that short period of time is certainly unhealthy, however some people would kill to have that problem. When I stress and skip meals I gain sooooo much wieght because my metabolism slows to nil. If I lived in your side of the world I run over and cook for you, but I don't. so eating my food will just have to wait.Remember your health is more important than any amount of work.I forget this myself. I will now shut up because as usual I have just dished up one of those lectures that could only come from the mouth of someone who sounds like they're going to end up being a professional mother and pain in your ass. :)

15 September, 2004 23:08  
Blogger kevin D. white said...

Luckily I was able to get home in time to eat a proper dinner last night. Plus there's a beer festival this weekend. By Sunday I should be back on track.

16 September, 2004 07:02  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home