16 October 2004

Back from Vacation

My week off was great. Exactly what I needed.

I spent most of the time with my family in Las Vegas. I drove down on Tuesday and drove back on Friday. It was wonderful. I really didn't do that much yet I wasn't bored. My only real accomplishment was breaking in my new pair of running shoes. I may hate Vegas but I love running in my parent's neighborhood.

There's nothing like seeing the whole valley come awake with the sunrise. Plus there's a really good coffee shop at the end of my loop. A few sweaty dollars get's me a fine cup of java after a hard run. Of course I always over do it with the running while I'm there. Normally, I only do two 5+ mile runs a week and of those is an interval session. When I'm in Vegas I run 5+ miles every day. It's that much fun. I won't be able to walk again until Monday but it was worth it.

1 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

Sounds like you had fun. How was the whole family experience? Fights? Gossip? Well you are still doing better than me. I am so unfit I'd be lucky if I could run 100 meteres without dying.

16 October, 2004 22:57  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home