03 January 2005

New Years Charliehorse

News Years weekend was very crowded. Thursday prior I received a call from my friend Charlie who I've known for three years. Charlie is the very definition of "a handfull" at the best of times. Charlie has finally taken my advice and decided to leave Utah. I suspect this is the first time Charlie has taken anyone's advice. She's decided to transfer to Duke University and go for a Masters. Good for Charlie.

Bad for me. Or at least very exhausting and very nearly permanently crippling for me. One of Charlie's favorite games is "keep Kevin awake." I lasted from Friday 9:00 PM to Saturday 2:00 AM. A post-collegiate record for me.

Good Luck Charlie and stop calling me after 9:00 PM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home